Whatever your requirements or budget, let me do the hard work and make the most of your garden, leaving you to enjoy it in your free time.
I provide garden landscaping, makeover and maintenance services in Central, North and North East London. There’s a list of postcodes below for reference but if you are outside of these areas and interested in a garden makeover, still get in touch as I will be happy to recommend one of my many contacts in the business.
Design and Landscaping:
A complete redesign of your garden or terrace of any size. This can include:
- developing an overall design, visuals and detailed plan for your space
- landscaping and building works such as patios, decks, walls, fencing, water features, summerhouses and storage
- creating planting schemes, including sourcing and delivery of a wide variety of plants
- selection and delivery of planters, lighting and outdoor furniture
Whatever size space you have, I can create a place that you will love to spend time in.
If your garden or terrace has been a bit neglected over the years, you may not need a complete redesign: a garden makeover could be the solution.
This service is ideal if you:
- want to use your space for a forthcoming important event, such as a party or anniversary
- intend to sell your home and want to increase its saleability or ‘kerb appeal’
- have just moved into a new home and are faced with an overgrown jungle or unwelcoming outside space.
With a little planning, carefully chosen plants and materials and a few days hard work, you wont believe what I can achieve even on a tight budget.
Don’t want to spend your precious weekends ‘doing the garden’? Much rather spend your free time enjoying it? I don’t blame you. Which is why I provide a maintenance service for gardens that have simply got out of hand and need at least a half days work to whip it into shape.
- weeding, pruning, cutting the grass, feeding and watering plants
- seasonal work such as cleaning patios, treating decking and trimming hedges
- other jobs such as constructing and repairing fencing or sheds.
The minimum booking for maintenance services is half a day – 4 hours.
Landlords and tenants:
- If you own rental properties and want the gardens sorted out so they are neat and tidy when new tenants move in or the old ones move out, or
- If you are a tenant in a rented property and want the garden tidied up at the end of your lease,
Then get in touch as I can get those gardens sorted out for you quickly.
I work in all N postcodes: N1, N2, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N15, N16, N17, N22
I work in all E postcodes: E1, E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, E10, E11, E15
I work in NW postscodes: NW1, NW3, NW5, NW6, NW8
And central London postcodes: WC1, WC2, W1, W2, SW1, SW3, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1.